Cune Rosado 201375cl
Cune Rosado 2016
|Type Of Wine:||rosé wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
Description of Cune Rosado 2013
Cune Rosado 2013 (Tempranillo)
- View: Cune Rosado 2013 has a cherry color on purple backgrounds.
- Nose: Aroma of red fruit currants, raspberries.
- Palate: Citrus notes at the insert in mouth, gives us an excellent balance.
PREPARATION: Handpicked grapes and encube in stainless steel tanks where fermentation using low temperatures initially avoided. Pink bleeding must is between 24 and 48 hours of maceration, when we determine that the color is right. The fermentation takes place without the solid phase of skins and seeds, with a controlled temperature between 16 º C and 18 º C to keep the aromas and fruit characterize this wine.
WINERY: Cune (CVNE)
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cune Rosado 2013
- Light and refreshing mouth feel followed by a good length and complex finish. Best if served at between 12 to 14C.
- Pairs well with salads, pasta, rice, chicken and salmon.
- We harvested our carefully selected Tempranillo grapes at optimum ripeness to achieve a high level of aromatic extraction and a good concentration. The grapes are held in stainless steel tanks at low temperature to prevent the start of fermentation. The juice is removed (saignee or bleeding) from the solids after around 24 to 48 hours, once we have determined that the colour is the pink we require. The fermentation is then carried out without the presence of seeds or skins at a controlled temperature of 16 to 18C for around 8 days to obtain the required fruit levels in the wine.
- Tasting notes: Colour: rose, p
urple rim. Nose: red berry notes, fresh fruit, violet drops.
Palate: flavourful, fruity, fresh
- Score: 86