Cune (CVNE) (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
+ £4.46 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Save £0.97! (-9%)
Shipping: Aporvino (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.14 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Cune Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
|Pairing:||StartersSpoon dishesMeatGrilled meatsSoups and stewsHam and sausagesSmoked|
If you liked Cune Reserva 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cune (CVNE)
Cune Reserva 2015 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: beautiful burgundy medium hue, presents delicate flecks of pink and purple. Slightly dense.
- Nose: its attractive aromas confer exquisiteness, you can feel floral and fruity aromas. Mixed fruit in harmony with spices that reveals its barrel aging forest.
- Mouth: The palate is delicious, sweet and well structured, passing through the mouth is marked by silky tannins. pleasantly fresh finish and long aftertaste and complex.
APPELLATION: Rioja D.O.Ca.
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo, 15% Grenache, Graciano and Mazuelo.
AGEING: 18 months in barrels of French and American oak. 3 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: Vintage was performed manually in late September, fermentation was just in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. natural clarification.
WINE PAIRING: Serve with delicious roast or grill. Braised pork or lamb.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 14-16 ° C
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía...
Buy Cune (CVNE) Wine:
More reviews about Cune Reserva 2015
Posted on 13/09/19 at 12.52
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cune Reserva 2011
- Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit with a hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak.
- The palate is fine, complex and long, with...
Reviews about Cune Reserva 2013