Cune Reserva 2015
Cune (CVNE) (Rioja)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £4.31 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Save £2.04! (-18%)
Shipping: My Secret Wine (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.14 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Cune Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
|Pairing:||StartersSpoon dishesMeatSoups and stewsHam and sausagesGrilled meatsSmoked|
If you liked Cune Reserva 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cune (CVNE)
Cune Reserva 2015 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: beautiful burgundy medium hue, presents delicate flecks of pink and purple. Slightly dense.
- Nose: its attractive aromas confer exquisiteness, you can feel floral and fruity aromas. Mixed fruit in harmony with spices that reveals its barrel aging forest.
- Mouth: The palate is delicious, sweet and well structured, passing through the mouth is marked by silky tannins. pleasantly fresh finish and long aftertaste and complex.
APPELLATION: Rioja D.O.Ca.
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo, 15% Grenache, Graciano and Mazuelo.
AGEING: 18 months in barrels of French and American oak. 3 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: Vintage was performed manually in late September, fermentation was just in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. natural clarification.
WINE PAIRING: Serve with delicious roast or grill. Braised pork or lamb.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 14-16 ° C
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía...
Buy Cune (CVNE) Wine:
More reviews about Cune Reserva 2015
Posted on 13/09/19 at 12.52
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cune Reserva 2011
- Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit with a hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak.
- The palate is fine, complex and long, with balanced tannins and an excellent bright finish.
- 85% Tempranillo, 5% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano.
- The grapes were hand picked from selected vineyards and, following destalking, they were fermented at controlled temperatures between 28 and 30 degrees C.
- Following a full malolactic fermentation to balance the acidity, and to round and soften the wine, it was matured for two years in a mixture of French and American oak, with rackings every six months.
- After bottling, the wine was cellared for a year before release.
Reviews about Cune Reserva 2013
Reserva Cvne 2013
Outstanding cherry colour with a low layer. If you are a fan of red fruit compote, then this wine is perfect for you. Such a tasty flavour with hints of chocolate.
- View: garnet, medium intensity and red notes in the meniscus.
- Nose: aromas of berries, licorice, spices, vanilla and roasted.
- Mouth: Striding, marking and smooth with a final characteristic of light freshness. A youthful and interesting wine, as well as persistent.
BODEGA: Cune (CVNE).
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Carignan, Graciano and Garnacha.
PAIRING: Roasted, grilled meat, stewed red meats, game birds and ground, casseroles.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%