Cune Reserva 201375cl
Cune Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Cune Reserva 2013
Cune Reserva 2013 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
CATA NOTES: Cune Reserva 2013
- View: garnet, blue tones on the ellipse.
- Nose: berries, licorice in perfect balance with vanilla and toasted.
- Mouth: feelings of balance and roundness, a sweet wine with a pleasant aftertaste.
BODEGA: Cune (CVNE).
GRAPES: Tempranillo: 85%, Mazuelo, Graciano and Grenache 15%.
AGEING: 12 months in American oak barrels.
PREPARATION: fermentation in stainless steel tank at a controlled temperature of grapes from vines of La Rioja Alta, malolactic fermentation in tank.
PAIRING: ideal for the Mediterranean diet partner.
How to serve
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cune Reserva 2013
- Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit with a hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak.
- The palate is fine, complex and long, with balanced tannins and an excellent bright finish.
- 85% Tempranillo, 5% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano.
- The grapes were hand picked from selected vineyards and, following destalking, they were fermented at controlled temperatures between 28 and 30 degrees C.
- Following a full malolactic fermentation to balance the acidity, and to round and soften the wine, it was matured for two years in a mixture of French and American oak, with rackings every six months.
- After bottling, the wine was cellared for a year before release.
Has a very cheerful colour. Smell of gooseberries. Very nice roasted flavours.
This Cune (CVNE) wine goes well with food.