Cune Reserva 201275cl
Cune Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Cune Reserva 2012
Cune Reserva 2012 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Cune Reserva 2012:
- View: cherry red cherry, light edging tile.
- Nose: subtlety and elegance, delicate spicy notes (vanilla and cinnamon), toasted and smoked memories, some echoes of red fruit aromas with a nice balsamic end of licorice and leather.
- Mouth: Round, balanced and great tasting, noble and melted, a nice step with good tactile sensations, abundant notes of ripe fruit, a pleasant reminiscences from aging in oak tannins. complex and persistent, with spicy and fruity finish.
VINEYARD: Cune (CVNE)
GRAPES: Grenache, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo 85%.
How to serve
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cune Reserva 2012
- Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit with a hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak.
- The palate is fine, complex and long, with balanced tannins and an excellent bright finish.
- 85% Tempranillo, 5% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano.
- The grapes were hand picked from selected vineyards and, following destalking, they were fermented at controlled temperatures between 28 and 30 degrees C.
- Following a full malolactic fermentation to balance the acidity, and to round and soften the wine, it was matured for two years in a mixture of French and American oak, with rackings every six months.
- After bottling, the wine was cellared for a year before release.
Outstanding cherry colour with a low layer. If you are a fan of red fruit compote, then this wine is perfect for you. Such a tasty flavour with hints of chocolate.