Cune Reserva 200875cl
Cune Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta|
Description of Cune Reserva 2008
Cune Reserva 2008 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Cune Reserva 2008 is intense garnet and light purple tones .
- Nose : Aromas of licorice , black fruit , hints of coconut and chocolate pastry , anise and spice from the French oak .
- Mouth: Fleshy, balanced and velvety long pass . AfterPalate of black fruit and licorice
PRODUCER : Cune ( CVNE )
How to serve
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cune Reserva 2008
- Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit with a hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak.
- The palate is fine, complex and long, with balanced tannins and an excellent bright finish.
- 85% Tempranillo, 5% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano.
- The grapes were hand picked from selected vineyards and, following destalking, they were fermented at controlled temperatures between 28 and 30 degrees C.
- Following a full malolactic fermentation to balance the acidity, and to round and soften the wine, it was matured for two years in a mixture of French and American oak, with rackings every six months.
- After bottling, the wine was cellared for a year before release.
Outstanding cherry colour with a low layer. If you are a fan of red fruit compote, then this wine is perfect for you. Such a tasty flavour with hints of chocolate.