Cune Reserva 200775cl
Cune Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Cune Reserva 2007
Cune Reserva 2007 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Cune Reserva 2007 is intense garnet color and lighter shades
Purple, despite retaining its barrel aging.
- Nose: Aromas of licorice, fruit
black raisin and jam, mixed with elegant touches pastry sweet tooth
coconut and chocolate complemented by anise and spices from the barrel
- Mouth: The palate is fleshy, balanced, long pass and velvety with
aftertaste of black fruits and licorice.
DEVELOPMENT: The grapes are harvested by hand from our vineyards in the Rioja Alta. Alcoholic fermentation takes place over 10 days at a controlled temperature.
Later, after the malolactic fermentation begin his time in oak barrels
French and American. This will take at least two years during which the wine will age
adopting the characteristic features of the two types of wood. After clarification
occurs naturally aging the second phase, ie its stay in the bottle
over a year in our soaked to the time of release.
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo,
rest Garnacha, Graciano and Mazuelo.
CELLAR: Company Vitícola Northern Spain.
How to serve
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cune Reserva 2007
- Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit with a hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak.
- The palate is fine, complex and long, with balanced tannins and an excellent bright finish.
- 85% Tempranillo, 5% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano.
- The grapes were hand picked from selected vineyards and, following destalking, they were fermented at controlled temperatures between 28 and 30 degrees C.
- Following a full malolactic fermentation to balance the acidity, and to round and soften the wine, it was matured for two years in a mixture of French and American oak, with rackings every six months.
- After bottling, the wine was cellared for a year before release.
Outstanding cherry colour with a low layer. If you are a fan of red fruit compote, then this wine is perfect for you. Such a tasty flavour with hints of chocolate.