Cune Reserva 198175cl
Cune Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||1981 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta|
Description of Cune Reserva 1981
Cune Reserva 1981 (Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo and Garnacha tinta)
The grapes are manually harvested from our vineyards of the Rioja Alta. Alcoholic fermentation takes place over 10 days at a controlled temperature. Subsequently, after the malolactic fermentation begin its stage in barrels of French and American oak. This durarte at least two years during which the wine aging adopting the characteristic features of the two types of wood. After a natural clarification the second phase of aging, ie their stay in the bottle over a year in our fretwork takes place so far hit the market.
Wine with a great personality and youth, this is visible in both the red pillory, as in fresh and balanced aroma that gives ripe red fruit and cocoas and coffees own time in oak. The palate is a cheerful wine, alive and well assembled tannins.
How to serve
Cvne has been caring for its vineyards for over 125 years. Over 125 years of respect for the winemaking tradition, hard work, research, innovation in production processes, pursuit of the highest quality, experimentation, and recognition. Over 125 years is a very long time. Today, Compañía Vinícola del Norte de España is run by the fifth generation of the family of winemakers who founded the company in 1879.More about the Winery
Reviews of Cune Reserva 1981
- Rich, deep aromas of bramble, red autumn fruit with a hint of balsamic and warm spices from fine oak.
- The palate is fine, complex and long, with balanced tannins and an excellent bright finish.
- 85% Tempranillo, 5% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano.
- The grapes were hand picked from selected vineyards and, following destalking, they were fermented at controlled temperatures between 28 and 30 degrees C.
- Following a full malolactic fermentation to balance the acidity, and to round and soften the wine, it was matured for two years in a mixture of French and American oak, with rackings every six months.
- After bottling, the wine was cellared for a year before release.
Outstanding cherry colour with a low layer. If you are a fan of red fruit compote, then this wine is perfect for you. Such a tasty flavour with hints of chocolate.