Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial Magnum 2005
Marqués de Murrieta (Rioja)
£111.29 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial Magnum 2005 right now.
Technical sheet · Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2005 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Winery:||Marqués de Murrieta|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Carignan, Garnacha, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatBarbecueHam and sausagesCheeseRed meatCheese Torta del CasarChorizoCured LoinBlack Pudding|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Marqués de Murrieta
Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial Magnum 2005 (Carignan, Garnacha, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial Magnum 2005 is clean and bright, cherry red color with ruby rim, giving faint reflections of russet tones; thin tear, soft fall.
- Nose: Vibrant, intense and complex aromatic expression, very frank and clean definitions; Fruit is clearly perceived, black fruit, along with the cool red, feeling concentration of candied fruit, menthol balsamic, exotic spices, as well as allspice that brings notes of clove and nutmeg; good mineral intake, a good memory of the land. A very good aromatic balance is appreciated.
- Mouth: Complexity accompanied by a delicate silk texture, light, but still maintaining a good structure and very enveloping, seductive and provocative, but in a stylish, compelling and very tempting challenge; long haul, whether fresh, with ripe tannins, integrated, tasty, with minimal expression of sweetness; acidity, heartburn feels excellent as well that it is not known if he feels; elegant finish, very nice, with the right persistence, and a good aromatic, soft, without exaggeration return. It is a wine of colossal structure.
GRAPES: Tempranillo and Mazuela
CELLAR: Marqués de Murrieta
Marqués de Murrieta
Bodegas Marqués de Murrieta is a family company with long tradition in Rioja. A project based at the junction of the wines with the familiar look. Its history dates back to 1852 with Luciano de Murrieta. Marqués de Murrieta is also an agricultural enterprise. Producing our own vineyard allows us...
Buy Marqués de Murrieta Wine:
More reviews about Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial Magnum 2005
Posted on 16/08/18 at 13.05
- View: Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial Magnum 2005 is brightly coloured tile.
- Nose: The nose shows a balanced tones of spices and nuts.
- Mouth: The palate is elegant and sexy start, then become a final complex leather and snuff
TEMPERATURE: 18 to 19 º C
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13%
PAIRING: Pork, beef jerky, baked lamb, parmesan
WINEMAKING: Aged for 29 months in American oak barrels and then a minimum of three years in bottle.
CELLAR: Marqués de Murrieta
Posted on 09/06/15 at 04.02
Castillo Ygay Gran Reservaa Magnum 2005
Vintages of Castillo Ygay Gran Reservaa Magnum and 2005 is the bestI've tasted.
Posted on 29/07/14 at 05.59
Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial Magnum 2005 is heavenly
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial Magnum 2007
Marqués de Murrieta Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial 1,5 Gran Reserva Magnum 2007
Attractive and intense colour. It uncurtains a scent of red and yellow roses. I couldn't find any particular flavour.
It was a perfect companion for the main course.
Reviews about Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Especial Magnum 2001
Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva Magnum 2001
A Garnacha with a nice colour. Smelled soft, like cinnamon and vanilla . I noticed The 2001 a little astringent.