Campo Viejo Reserva 200975cl
Campo Viejo Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Graciano, Tempranillo|
Description of Campo Viejo Reserva 2009
Campo Viejo Reserva 2009 (Cariñena, Graciano and Tempranillo)
- Vista: Campo Viejo Reserva 2009 is ruby red garnet edging tile.
- Nose: It combines the aroma of ripe fruit with vanilla.
- Palate: Round and tasty wine.
SERVING: Serve with all kinds of meats, game and mushrooms.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: Campo Viejo
GRAPES: Carignan, Graciano, Tempranillo,
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 13.5
Campo Viejo has a long and proud history that takes us back to the Roman Empire. However, it has just been in the half past century that our name has become synonymous with Rioja wines. From our first vintage –brewed in the former Ortigüela winery in 1959 –to the creation of the famous “Rioja Bottle” in ’61 and the unveiling of our state-of-the-art sustainable winery in 2001, we have been at the forefront of Rioja winemaking.More about the Winery
Reviews of Campo Viejo Reserva 2009
- Complex aromas. There is a great balance between the fruit (cherries, black plums, ripe blackberries) and the clean nuances of the wood (clove, pepper, vanilla and coconut).
- The nose is further enriched by the aromas that develop during bottle ageing.
- Smooth and balanced on the palate with a full, elegant feel and a long, lingering finish.
At the sight it is red ruby. Toffee notes can be appreciated. Extraordinary flavour with caramel hints.
Cherry red colour. Aromas of cherry, licorice. Smoky notes in the mouth.