Campo Viejo Reserva 200975cl
Campo Viejo Reserva 2016
Discover More About Our Products
Campo Viejo Reserva 2009 is an elegant expression of *premium Rioja vines *made from Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo. Aged for four years, this Reserva perfectly balances a fruity palate with hints of clove, pepper, vanilla and coconut.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Graciano, Tempranillo|
Description of Campo Viejo Reserva 2009
Campo Viejo Reserva 2009 (Cariñena, Graciano and Tempranillo)
- Appearance: Campo Viejo Reserva 2009 is ruby red.
- Nose: Fruit (cherries, black plums, ripe blackberries) and oak (clove, pepper, vanilla and coconut), enriched by the complex aromas developed during bottle ageing.
- Palate: Very attractive on the palate, with ripe fruit and spices, tobacco and toasted oak. Elegant and soft tannins, middle body, long and complex finish.
SERVING: Delicious with red meat, grills and roasts, game, mature and blue cheeses. Try it with mushroom risotto or aubergine parmigiana for a real taste sensation.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja
VINEYARD: Campo Viejo
GRAPES: Carignan, Graciano, Tempranillo,
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Campo Viejo has a long and proud history that takes us back to the Roman Empire. However, it has just been in the half past century that our name has become synonymous with Rioja wines. From our first vintage –brewed in the former Ortigüela winery in 1959 –to the creation of the famous “Rioja Bottle” in ’61 and the unveiling of our state-of-the-art sustainable winery in 2001, we have been at the forefront of Rioja winemaking.More about the Winery
Reviews of Campo Viejo Reserva 2009
- Complex aromas. There is a great balance between the fruit (cherries, black plums, ripe blackberries) and the clean nuances of the wood (clove, pepper, vanilla and coconut).
- The nose is further enriched by the aromas that develop during bottle ageing.
- Smooth and balanced on the palate with a full, elegant feel and a long, lingering finish.
At the sight it is red ruby. Toffee notes can be appreciated. Extraordinary flavour with caramel hints.
Cherry red colour. Aromas of cherry, licorice. Smoky notes in the mouth.