Campo Viejo Reserva 200875cl
Campo Viejo Reserva 2016
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Graciano, Tempranillo|
Description of Campo Viejo Reserva 2008
Campo Viejo Reserva 2008 (Cariñena, Graciano and Tempranillo)
- View: Campo Viejo Reserva 2008 is ruby red with gold trim. Bright and deep.
- Nose: has a great balance between fruit (cherries, black plums and ripe blackberries) and the clean nuances that comes from wood (garlic, pepper, vanilla and coconut). The nose is further enriched by the aromas that develop during aging in bottle
- Mouth: The palate is soft and balanced with elegant touches complete and a long, lingering finish.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13.5%
PAIRING: good with roast lamb, beef caren, pasta and pasta.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 17-18 º C
WINEMAKING: envejececimiento 18 months in barrels of French and American oak.
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo, 10% Graciano, 5% Mazuelo
CELLAR: Campo Viejo
Campo Viejo has a long and proud history that takes us back to the Roman Empire. However, it has just been in the half past century that our name has become synonymous with Rioja wines. From our first vintage –brewed in the former Ortigüela winery in 1959 –to the creation of the famous “Rioja Bottle” in ’61 and the unveiling of our state-of-the-art sustainable winery in 2001, we have been at the forefront of Rioja winemaking.More about the Winery
Reviews of Campo Viejo Reserva 2008
- Complex aromas. There is a great balance between the fruit (cherries, black plums, ripe blackberries) and the clean nuances of the wood (clove, pepper, vanilla and coconut).
- The nose is further enriched by the aromas that develop during bottle ageing.
- Smooth and balanced on the palate with a full, elegant feel and a long, lingering finish.
At the sight it is red ruby. Toffee notes can be appreciated. Extraordinary flavour with caramel hints.
Cherry red colour. Aromas of cherry, licorice. Smoky notes in the mouth.