Campo Viejo Reserva 196475cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Campo Viejo Reserva 1964
Campo Viejo Reserva 1964
Producer: Pedro Domecq
Pedro Domecq is a winery based in the famous Jerez region in the south of Spain. This Andalusian brand was active from 1822 until it was bought out and sold off to various companies in the 2000s. The flagship products of the brand can still be enjoyed and are still being produced by the companies that bought the rights to them. Part of the winery itself in the Jerez region is now a museum with artefacts from the history to brandy on display.More about the Winery
Reviews of Campo Viejo Reserva 1964
- Complex aromas. There is a great balance between the fruit (cherries, black plums, ripe blackberries) and the clean nuances of the wood (clove, pepper, vanilla and coconut).
- The nose is further enriched by the aromas that develop during bottle ageing.
- Smooth and balanced on the palate with a full, elegant feel and a long, lingering finish.
- Tasting notes: Colour: deep cherry, brick rim edge. Nose: waxy notes,
fine reductive notes, tobacco, elegant, cocoa bean, cedar
wood. Palate: round, rich, full, powerful, flavourful, spicy,
- Score: 91
Campo Viejo 2002
- View: ruby red, golden, shiny and deep edge.
- Nose: great balance between fruit (cherries, black plums, ripe blackberries), light shades from wood (clove, pepper, vanilla and coconut).
- Mouth: smooth and balanced, a permanent, long and full of flavor end.
VINES: Campo Viejo
GRAPES: Mazuela, Graciano, Tempranillo.
PAIRING: foie gras, duck ham and sausages.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%