Elaboration of Campo Viejo Crianza 2013
Campo Viejo Crianza 2013 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Campo Viejo Crianza 2013:
- View: cherry red, golden, lively, clear and bright edge.
- Nose: various fruits: cherries, plums and blackberries, with hints of mountain herbs, accompanied by the sweetness of vanilla and coconut, and soft and spicy nuances extracted oak.
- Mouth: presence of fruit again, soft and delicate, refreshing, very aromatic taste.
VINEYARD: Campo Viejo
GRAPES: 85% Tempranillo, 10% Graciano, Mazuelo 5%.
TEMPERATURE: 15-17 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Campo Viejo has a long and proud history that takes us back to the Roman Empire. However, it has just been in the half past century that our name has become synonymous with Rioja wines. From our first vintage –brewed in the former Ortigüela winery in 1959 –to the creation of the famous “Rioja Bottle” in ’61 and the unveiling of our state-of-the-art sustainable winery in 2001, we have been at the forefront of Rioja winemaking.More about the Winery
Reviews of Campo Viejo Crianza 2013
- Tasting notes: Colour: dark-red cherry, orangey edge. Nose: caramel,
roasted coffee, candied fruit. Palate: powerful, flavourful,
- Score: 88
Campo Viejo 2006
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Nose: spicy, creamy oak,
toasty, complex, fruit preserve. Palate: powerful, flavourful,
toasty, round tannins, spicy
- Score: 88