Beronia Viura 201975cl
Beronia Viura 2019
Description of Beronia Viura 2019
Beronia Viura 2019 (Viura)
- View: Color green, clean and bright yellow.
- Nose: Complex and intense, offering tropical and citrus flavors, highlighting the pineapple on other fruits such as green apple or lemon. Also they emerge notes of aromatic herbs, such as fennel, which give a very pleasant freshness.
- Mouth: fresh and round wine, with gentle acidity. The presence of fruit and reiterates its final becomes bulky, lively and well balanced.
GRAPES: 100% Viura
AGEING: This wine has no barrel aging.
PREPARATION: static maceration for 24 hours before performing the stripping.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal with starters, pasta, rice, salads and white fish in their different elaborations and lean meats.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: Best served between 7 and 10 ° C.
How to serve
Beronia Winery was born in 1973 close to its present site, surrounded by vineyards of the native varieties of La Rioja Alta: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Viura.More about the Winery
Reviews of Beronia Viura 2019
- Bright fruit aromas of peach and quince lead to a delicate palate with fresh fruit flavours and a zippy dry finish.
- Excellent with salads, fish and chicken dishes.
It has a dense colour. I am no expert on flowers, but Beronia Viura reminded me daffodil. Black plum compote flavours.