Beronia Viura 2018
If you liked Beronia Viura 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Beronia
Beronia Viura 2018 (Viura)
- View: bright greenish yellow, pearly sheen.
- Nose: Intense and fresh nose, tropical notes of pineapple, with light aromas of pear, white flowers and fennel.
- Mouth: Fresh and fruity, with great mouthfeel and balanced. Long aftertaste.
PREPARATION: cold maceration of the must in contact with the skins getting extract the maximum varietal aromas. controlled fermentation.
PAIRING: salads, white meat and white fish.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 7-10ºC
Beronia Winery was born in 1973 close to its present site, surrounded by vineyards of the native varieties of La Rioja Alta: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Viura. Launch a Gastronomic Society, Gonzalez Byass Group took over it later, staying true to the spirit of wine quality. Beronia Winery...
Buy Beronia Wine:
Highlighted review about Beronia Viura 2018
Posted on 19/07/19 at 04.26
Beronia Viura 2018
More reviews about Beronia Viura 2018
Posted on 07/06/19 at 04.40
- This wine is complex and intense on the nose, displaying exotic fruit and citrus aromas, the most prominent being pineapple, over other fruit such as green apple and lemon.
- On the palate, the wine is fresh and rounded, with pleasant acidity. The fruits present as aromas come through on the palate and the overall result is a wine that is full-bodied, lively and well balanced.
- This wine is an ideal match for appetizers, pasta and rice dishes, salads and white fish cooked any way, as well as for lean meat.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Beronia Viura 2015
- Bright fruit aromas of peach and quince lead to a delicate palate with fresh fruit flavours and a zippy dry finish.
- Excellent with salads, fish and chicken dishes.
Reviews about Beronia Viura 2009
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: floral, citrus fruit, fresh fruit,
medium intensity. Palate: flavourful, fresh, fruity, fine bitter
- Score: 86
Reviews about Beronia Viura 2007
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: medium intensity, ripe fruit,
citrus fruit, toasty. Palate: flavourful, spicy, ripe fruit
- Score: 87