Beronia Viura 201875cl
Beronia Viura 2018
Description of Beronia Viura 2018
Beronia Viura 2018 (Viura)
- View: bright greenish yellow, pearly sheen.
- Nose: Intense and fresh nose, tropical notes of pineapple, with light aromas of pear, white flowers and fennel.
- Mouth: Fresh and fruity, with great mouthfeel and balanced. Long aftertaste.
PREPARATION: cold maceration of the must in contact with the skins getting extract the maximum varietal aromas. controlled fermentation.
PAIRING: salads, white meat and white fish.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 7-10ºC
Beronia Winery was born in 1973 close to its present site, surrounded by vineyards of the native varieties of La Rioja Alta: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Viura.More about the Winery
Reviews of Beronia Viura 2018
- Bright fruit aromas of peach and quince lead to a delicate palate with fresh fruit flavours and a zippy dry finish.
- Excellent with salads, fish and chicken dishes.
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: floral, citrus fruit, fresh fruit,
medium intensity. Palate: flavourful, fresh, fruity, fine bitter
- Score: 86
- Tasting notes: Colour: bright straw. Nose: medium intensity, ripe fruit,
citrus fruit, toasty. Palate: flavourful, spicy, ripe fruit
- Score: 87