Beronia Reserva 201475cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Grapes:||Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
|Tim Atkin Score:||93|
|James Suckling Score:||91|
Description of Beronia Reserva 2014
Beronia Reserva 2014 (Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Beronia Reserva 2014 has an intense cherry red.
- Nose: Bouquet complex aromas with dominant black fruit (Blackberry), mixed with spicy notes (cinnamon).
- Mouth: soft, cool and structured body composed of round and smooth tannins. Notes integrated woody tones acids. While the final length.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Beronia. Founded in 1975 in the heart of the Rioja Alta, the Beronia warehouse currently covers 25 hectares of vineyards nestled 600 meters above sea level. It is considered one of the best vineyards in the Spanish Rioja through rigorous controls of their wines.
GRAPES: Tempranillo 95%, 4% Graciano%, 1% Mazuelo.
AGEING: Aged in barrels of French and American oak mixed for 20 months.
PREPARATION: Beronia Reserva 2014 is a Spanish red wine DOC Rioja, from the blend of three grape varieties: Tempranillo, Mazuelo and Graciano. The old vines are between 380 and 500 meters above sea level in the valley of the Ebro, and grow on alluvial soils clay-limestone and ferrous clay. They have a moderate continental climate with Cantabrian influences characterized by strong temperature fluctuations between day and night.
AGREEMENTS drink: To enjoy dishes of roasted red meats, game birds, roasts, pork chops grilled or aged cheese.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
How to serve
Beronia Winery was born in 1973 close to its present site, surrounded by vineyards of the native varieties of La Rioja Alta: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Viura.More about the Winery
Reviews of Beronia Reserva 2014
- Flavours of ripe mature fruit, almonds and hints of cocoa combine over a sweet spicy base. Finely textured, and with well integrated oak from ageing in barrel, this is a classy wine with great length and character.
- Delicious with roasted lamb and game.