Beronia Gran Reserva 2011
If you liked Beronia Gran Reserva 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Beronia
Beronia Gran Reserva 2011 (Tempranillo)
- View: ruby deep cherry, violet reflections.
- Nose: black and red ripe berries, vanilla, some wood.
- Palate: ripe dark fruit, black chocolate, bitter spices, snuff, wooden box, leather, clear acidity, tannin young wood.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rioja.
GRAPES: Tempranillo (92%), Mazuelo (4%) and Graciano (4%).
MATCHING WINE: small game, steak tartare, braised turkey, cheeses.
Beronia Winery was born in 1973 close to its present site, surrounded by vineyards of the native varieties of La Rioja Alta: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Viura. Launch a Gastronomic Society, Gonzalez Byass Group took over it later, staying true to the spirit of wine quality. Beronia Winery...
Buy Beronia Wine:
More reviews about Beronia Gran Reserva 2011
Posted on 23/11/19 at 05.26
- On the nose, it displays many different aromas, from fruit such as strawberry and blackberry to cocoa and black liquorice, with notes of cedar reminiscent of the wood in its natural environment and notes of menthol that add tremendous freshness.
- It delivers distinct notes of fruit and nuts on the palate, which provide structure and tannin.
- The wine is long, very complex, balanced and also sophisticated.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Beronia Gran Reserva 2008
Beronia Gran Reserva 70cl 2008
A red that pairs well with moussaka.
A good wine to enjoy with good friends.
Reviews about Beronia Gran Reserva 2005
- Tasting notes: Colour: cherry, garnet rim. Nose: toasty, dark chocolate,
spicy, ripe fruit. Palate: ripe fruit, spicy, round tannins
- Score: 89