Beronia Crianza 201775cl
Beronia Crianza 2017
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Garnacha, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Beronia Crianza 2017
Beronia Crianza 2017 (Garnacha, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: cherry, garnet rim, clean and bright.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits, notes of aromatic herbs such as chamomile and thyme, cinnamon and hints of snuff.
- Mouth: Very fresh and fruity, with lots of sensations, aromas of vanilla and chocolate, bulky wine, round and very long.
VINEYARD: Vineyards located in the town of Ollauri (Rioja Alta). 25 hectares of vineyards in total and more than 870 other controlled by the winery even outside your property.
GRAPES: 94% Tempranillo, 5% Grenache, 1% Mazuelo.
AGEING: the wine remains for 12 months in barrels mixed with staves of American oak and French oak funds. The wine rests in the bottle a minimum of 3 months before heading out to the market.
PREPARATION: slowly and carefully controlled fermentation, with periodic pumping to extract the desired color and aromas.
WINE PAIRING: roasted, grilled lamb chops, sausage Iberian or cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° C
Beronia Winery was born in 1973 close to its present site, surrounded by vineyards of the native varieties of La Rioja Alta: Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano and Viura.More about the Winery
Reviews of Beronia Crianza 2017
- Smooth and silky on the palate, with fresh cherry fruit, chocolate and coffee flavours and a long finish.
- Great with red meats and pasta.
It paired well with the food.
All of my friends were delighted about this wine.