Barón de Ley Reserva 50cl 201550cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Barón de Ley Reserva 50cl 2015
Barón de Ley Reserva 50cl 2015 (Tempranillo)
- View: ruby red with shades of garnet.
- Nose: aromas are powerful, remarkable notes of coconut, caramel and scrub that blend very well. Later perceive hints of red fruit and floral.
- Mouth: The palate is powerful, develops a sense of volume and softness. As they develop the flavors are hints of red, wooden floral and fruit. The final acidity is accompanied with freshness.
APPELLATION: La Rioja, Spain.
VINEYARD: Baron de Ley.
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo.
AGEING: wine aged in new French oak barrels for 20 months, then matured in bottle to complete its evolution.
PREPARATION: vineyard growing in mineral-rich land and limestone, are collected and selected craft. Once in the winery they are vinified and stored for 8 months in American oak barrels.
WINE PAIRING: Red meat, ham, sausages and cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12-14 ° C
How to serve
A dream come true, BARÓN DE LEY is a winery which was devised and founded in 1985 by a small group of prestigious Rioja professionals which decided to create a project which was unique at that time in the Denominación de Origen Calificada Rioja: a winery modelled on the Médoc châteaux, bringing together all the conditions that make a wine a work of art.More about the Winery
Reviews of Barón de Ley Reserva 50cl 2015
- View: ruby red, medium-high.
- Nose: amazing, powerful fruit character, memories of his noble upbringing: traces of coconut, toffee and suggestive hints of scrubland.
- Mouth: powerful, nerve and freshness, an aftertaste with hints of red fruits and low mountain again.
VINES: Barón de Ley
GRAPES: Graciano, Tempranillo, Maturana.
WINE PAIRING: ham, salami, roast meats, game, white meat, lamb, grilled meats and braised meats.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
- View: Ruby Red
- Nose: fruity character, traces of coconut, toffee, hints of scrubland
- Mouth: powerful, volume and smoothness, long finish, red fruits
VINEYARD: Barón de Ley
AGEING: 20 months aging in oak barrels, 24 rest in the bottle
WINE PAIRING: Grilled meats, fish
TEMPERATURE: 16º to 18º
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%