“TASTING NOTES:View: bright ruby red color.Nose: Fresh aroma, with vivid tones of cherries, ripe plums, sweet spices, licorice and toasted notes.Mouth: light flavor, with a soft freshness, sweet and smoky notes, lively tannins and a velvety texture.APPELLATION: Rioja (La Rioja, Spain).VINEYARD: Baigorri.GRAPES: Tempranillo and Garnacha.AGEING: Madura for 14 months in American oak barrels and French.PREPARATION: The grapes are carefully selected, and then are de-stemmed. They pass through a maceration for 10 days unground and alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperatures of 28 °C.PAIRING: Risotto, Grilled red, rice with meat, roast lamb stews and meats.RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 15-17 °CALCOHOL: 14.5%”
“Dense purple with black highlights. Chocolate and black cherries in the lavish nose, along with a lot of primary fruit and nut pastries and freshly roasted coffee, already in the nose full enjoyment. Powerful start with a velvety-soft texture and dessert like cherry fruit.”
“- Baigorri Crianza it is a red wine produced in the winery Baigorri.
- Has Rioja appellation and is made exclusively from Tempranillo grapes.
- It is a deep ruby red wine with very bright, clean, garnets trim middle layer and thin tears.
- Contains an aroma of ripe black fruit with hints of spice, lightly toasted and vegetal notes.
- Its flavor is fresh, good input and good acidity, with good fruit weight and proper persistence at the end.
- This wine goes through a 14-month aging in barrels of French and American oak.
- It's perfect to accompany stews, risottos, grilled vegetables, red meat with sauce and stews.”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bai Gorri Crianza 2012:
- View: Intense cherry upper middle layer.
- Nose: aromas of black fruit and compote, spaced, dairy and long retronasal fruit.
- Mouth: elegant and silky.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha, and others.
WINE PAIRING: any kind of cooked, seasonal vegetables, white and light hunting meat, rice and tapas in general.”
“Red colour and violet edges. Scent of roses and white flowers. I think it was a little bit salty.
A good wine to finish a meal. I got this Baigorri Crianza in a wine stand.
This red Baigorri has character.
“A wine to be paired with "Tapas". We drank this wine with friends.
The Baigorri wine is of a red ruby colour, having reddish brown edges. I cleary noticed toasty notes. The texture of this wine from Baigorri was oily.”