Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal Crianza Magnum 2016Magnum
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja, Spain)|
|Winery:||Herederos del Marqués de Riscal|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo, Tempranillo|
Description of Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal Crianza Magnum 2016
Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal Crianza Magnum 2016 (Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: cherry red, maroon touches.
- Nose: aromas of wood, coconut and vanilla.
- Mouth: soft entry, something sweet, with some acidity, balanced tannins. Red fruit with some spice.
GRAPES: Tempranillo 90%, Mazuelo 5% Graciano 5%.
AGEING: completed fermentation processes, it spends about 18 months aging in American oak barrels. Finally, after bottling, this red wine will spend 12 months aging in bottle.
PREPARATION: traditional vinification is done. The alcoholic fermentation and malolactic are made in stainless steel at a controlled temperature.
WINE PAIRING: white and red grilled meats, oily fish like the emperor and cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Herederos de Marqués de Riscal has always been a leading and pioneering company in the wine producing sector.More about the Winery
Reviews of Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal Crianza Magnum 2016
- View: ruby colored tile trim, clean and bright.
- Nose: spicy and toasted aromas, a background of well concentrated fruit.
- Mouth: ample and tasty, fruit, notes from the wood. Good acidity and liveliness.
BODEGA: Heirs of Marques de Riscal.
GRAPES: Tempranillo (90%), Graciano (5%), Mazuelo.
PAIRING: Rice with meat, sausages, white meats, grilled red meats, roasts and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%