Elaboration of Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal Crianza Magnum 2010
Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal Crianza Magnum 2010 (Cariñena, Graciano, Mazuelo and Tempranillo)
- View: Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal Crianza Magnum 2010 shows an intense ruby color with brick red trim. Clean and bright.
- Nose: The aromas of spice and toast from the barrel take center stage against a background of very concentrated fruit.
- Palate: rich and delicious wine where the fruit gives way to notes from the wood. Good acidity that gives liveliness. Acceptable finish with an aftertaste dominated by the wood.
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Mazuelo and Graciano.
WINERY: Heirs of Marqués de Riscal
PAIRING: Rice with meat, Sausages, White meat, Grilled red meats, Roasts, Cheeses cured
Herederos de Marqués de Riscal has always been a leading and pioneering company in the wine producing sector.More about the Winery
Reviews of Arienzo de Marqués de Riscal Crianza Magnum 2010
- View: ruby colored tile trim, clean and bright.
- Nose: spicy and toasted aromas, a background of well concentrated fruit.
- Mouth: ample and tasty, fruit, notes from the wood. Good acidity and liveliness.
BODEGA: Heirs of Marques de Riscal.
GRAPES: Tempranillo (90%), Graciano (5%), Mazuelo.
PAIRING: Rice with meat, sausages, white meats, grilled red meats, roasts and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%