Bodegas Torres (Rioja)
Product not available in United States
Altos Ibéricos Crianza 2014 is a wine that reinvest tradition. Product of the Alto Otero area of Labastida, La Rioja - a region with evidence of wine-growing and production spanning over 2000 years to the 2nd century BC. Intense, with marked spicy notes and a long, silky finish, this classic wine is perfect for a night out, or accompanying the latest culinary trends such as the freshest tapas, as well as more traditional bites like cured cheeses, cold meats and oily fish.
Technical sheet · Altos Ibéricos Crianza
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Rioja (La Rioja,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Altos Ibéricos Crianza 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
Altos Ibéricos Crianza 2014 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Altos Ibericos Crianza 2014:
- View: cherry well covered.
- Nose: floral scent (damask rose) and fruity (strawberry, raspberry) with spicy and smoky notes.
- Mouth: velvety, smooth, with fine tannins and tasty.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Torres
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
WINE PAIRING: with all kinds of tapas made with fresh foods; red meat, oily fish and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 14 - 16 °C
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more differentiated...
Buy Bodegas Torres Wine:
Highlighted review about Altos Ibéricos Crianza 2014
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
More reviews about Altos Ibéricos Crianza 2014
Posted on 01/10/18 at 20.07
Posted on 22/07/17 at 11.15
Posted on 12/02/18 at 12.43
- View: velvety purple.
- Nose: all kinds of berries, cherries, a delicate touch of violets.
- Mouth: perfectly balanced notes of ripe fruit....
Posted on 08/09/17 at 05.18
Posted on 13/05/17 at 05.21
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- View: A view, Torres Altos Ibéricos Crianza 2014 presents a cherry red color
- Nose: Torres Altos Ibéricos Crianza 2014 is an intense wine that brings back memories of ripe black...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Altos Ibéricos Crianza 2011
Reviews about Altos Ibéricos Crianza 2013