If you liked Aldonia 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Aldonia
TASTING NOTES OF Aldonia 2015:
- View: bright cherry red, medium coat, purple hues.
- Nose: aromas of fresh flowers, fruit aromas, red fruit, spicy, white pepper and notes of underbrush.
- Mouth: fleshy, sweet, velvety, and strawberry creme caramel, cedar, well integrated, pleasant and easy to drink acid.
GRAPES: Grenache and Tempranillo.
PAIRING: meat with creamy sauces, pasta with Bolognese sauce and stuffed eggplant.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
Buy Aldonia Wine:
Highlighted review about Aldonia 2015
Posted on 19/01/19 at 04.44
More reviews about Aldonia 2015
Posted on 18/09/18 at 05.34
A fantastic product
Posted on 29/08/18 at 04.21
- View: Pillory bright red with violet hues middle layer
- Nose: aromas of fresh flowers, berries, white pepper and scrubland
- Palate: fleshy, sweet and velvety. Memories of...