|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2018 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Tinta Fina|
Description of Pruno 2018
Pruno 2018 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo and Tinta Fina)
- View: Intense cherry red, with garnet tones.
- Nose: Aroma of red fruit and licorice, accompanied by memories of its passage through the barrel with mineral and balsamic nuances.
- Mouth: fat and volume inlet, fresh sensation in a long wine, with kind memories.
NAME OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Finca Villacreces
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo
AGING: 12 months in 100% fine grain French oak barrels.
WINE PAIRING: Starters, Ham and sausages, Cheeses, Spoon dishes, Mushrooms, Meat, Red meat, White meat, Ox
RECOMMENDED SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12-14ºC
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 14%
How to serve
Perfectly integrated into its natural environment, you find Villa Villacreces at the end of a beautiful path.More about the Winery
The entry-level here is the 2018 Pruno, which follows the line of the 2016. It's mostly Tempranillo with 9% Cabernet Sauvignon fermented for three weeks and matured in French barrels for 11 months. It's clean and quite fruit-driven, approachable and juicy, with integrated oak. Very pleasant, with very good freshness.View more
Reviews of Pruno 2018
- Aromas of red fruit with oaky toffee hints from the ageing in French barrels give way to a sweet and fruity wine on the palate.
- With elements of ripe fruits and liquorice, this wine has a pleasant and soft finish.