Ribera del Duero
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo|
Description of Pruno 2011
Pruno 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo)
- View: Pruno 2011 is dark cherry color.
- Nose: Aromas of red fruits with oak accompaniment which foresees its greedy and sweet entry. Reminds ripe fruit and licorice with hints roasted and toffee thanks to French barrels.
- Mouth: Pleasant and soft palate memory.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Finca Villacreces
GRAPES: Tinta Fina (Tempranillo)
AGING: 12 months in French oak barrels from coopers Darnajou and Taransaud.
PREPARATION: The grapes are macerated despalillaron and later. The must fermented at controlled temperature
AGING: Aged in French oak barrels for 12 months.
PAIRING: Red meat, roasts and stews.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
ALCOHOL: 13.5% Vol
How to serve
Perfectly integrated into its natural environment, you find Villa Villacreces at the end of a beautiful path.More about the Winery
Reviews of Pruno 2011
- Aromas of red fruit with oaky toffee hints from the ageing in French barrels give way to a sweet and fruity wine on the palate.
- With elements of ripe fruits and liquorice, this wine has a pleasant and soft finish.