Ribera del Duero
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Tinto Fino|
Description of Pruno 2009
Pruno 2009 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo and Tinto Fino)
- View: Pruno 2009 is intense cherry red color.
- Nose: red fruit with a side of oak which foresees its entry gourmand and sweet. Remember ripe fruit and licorice with hints toffee roasted and barrel through the French.
- Taste: Nice and soft palate memory.
VINEYARDS: From the 60 hectares of vineyards in Villa Villacreces
GRAPES: 90% Tinto Fino (Tempranillo) and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon.
PREPARATION: Collected in boxes of 15 kilos and selected manually in manual selection table. AGEING: 12 months in French oak cooperage of Darnajou and Taransaud.
How to serve
Perfectly integrated into its natural environment, you find Villa Villacreces at the end of a beautiful path.More about the Winery
The sommelier's review
Reviews of Pruno 2009
- Aromas of red fruit with oaky toffee hints from the ageing in French barrels give way to a sweet and fruity wine on the palate.
- With elements of ripe fruits and liquorice, this wine has a pleasant and soft finish.