Protos Gran Reserva 2011
Bodegas Protos (Ribera del Duero)
£54.13 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£324.79 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£649.58 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.83 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Protos Gran Reserva
If you liked Protos Gran Reserva 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Protos
Protos Gran Reserva 2011 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Protos Gran Reserva 2011:
- View: cherry red uniform, vivid and bright.
- Nose: concentrated, fragrant and intense, black fruit aromas (blackberries and plums), elegant nuances of fine wood (cedar), memories spices (black pepper), elegant smoked and toasted cedar notes, rich hints of cocoa and funds balsam (licorice).
- Mouth: balanced, silky, a great balance acidity-body-alcohol, tannins excellent quality, maturity and Nobz. Long final persistence, spicy and ripe black fruit notes, harmony, elegance and subtlety, optimum ripeness and balance.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
GRAPES: Tinto Fino.
PAIRING: duck, stews, Iberian ham, small game, civet, cheeses, roasted, boiled.
TEMPERATURE: 17-18º C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
Protos, which comes from the Greek word for "FIRST", has the pride and the privilege of having found maturity and ease in the best and the foremost of the wineries in the area and of having been a recognized trademark all this time. In 1927, boldness and the love a group of local vine growers...
Buy Bodegas Protos Wine:
Highlighted review about Protos Gran Reserva 2011
Posted on 28/12/18 at 03.51
Protos Gran Reserva 2011
More reviews about Protos Gran Reserva 2011
Posted on 05/10/18 at 04.26
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- This is a varietal wine Tinta del Pais (Tempranillo) from vineyards of 60 years old and has D. O. Ribera del Duero.
- It is a wine with cherry color and intense and complex aromas, with a soft cloth and velvety on the palate.
- This wine owes its great personality to its aging in oak barrels for 24 months and a minimum of 36 months in bottle.
- It is the perfect companion for meats, meats, vegetables, cheeses, soups and pasta.
Posted on 22/05/18 at 13.16
Aroma: served at 18 ° C senses ignite a bouquet that varies with the passage of minutes.
Its flavor: Velvety and round in the mouth and has the softness of her own category. Its aftertaste is elegant leaving a memory that you'll hardly be able to forget. Food pairing: red meats, game, pasta with bolognese sauce, sausages, fish, soups Serving temperature: 17-18 ° C
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Protos Gran Reserva 2010
Dates, black pepper, chocolate, concentrated, powerful, deep, silky. 93 points
The reservation was very good, but the Gran Reserva tops still. can store too!
Reviews about Protos Gran Reserva 2004