Ribera del Duero
Protos Crianza 201375cl
Protos Crianza 2016
You will like to know that…
* Protos Crianza 2013 * is a wine that we highly recommend. It is well balanced, tasty and delicate, ideal to combine with the simplest dishes or to accompany an exceptional meal. A wine from Bodegas Protos which can pride itself to be the first winery in the Ribera del Duero. An assured success!
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2013 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tinto Fino, Tinta del País, Tinta Fina|
Description of Protos Crianza 2013
Protos Crianza 2013 (Tinto Fino, Tinta del País and Tinta Fina)
TASTING NOTES of Protos Crianza 2013:
- View: cherry red with maroon trim.
- Nose: ripe fruit, spicy tones and toasted oak.
- Palate: like 100 things, but the most amazing thing is the feeling that will leave you mouth.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Bodegas Protos
GRAPES: Tinta del Pais (Tempranillo).
DEVELOPMENT AND AGING: the waiting time to enjoy this wine is 26 months: 14 months in American oak barrels and French, and 12 in its own bottle.
- Ac. Total: 5.1 gr / l as tartaric.
- Ac. Volatile: 0.59 g / l acetic.
- PH: 3.60
TEMPERATURE / CONSUMER: 16-17ºC
Alcohol content: 13.5%
How to serve
Protos, which comes from the Greek word for "FIRST", has the pride and the privilege of having found maturity and ease in the best and the foremost of the wineries in the area and of having been a recognized trademark all this time.More about the Winery
The sommelier's review
Ciruelas, vainilla, intenso, redondo, equilibrado. 90 puntos
Reviews of Protos Crianza 2013
Did not seem well with fish, I would have preferred a vegetable stew.
A friend invited me especially to try this Protos Crianza.
Buying wine online is easy at Uvinum, and I confirmed it when purchasing this red.
Rich in complexity.