Ribera del Duero
Portia Prima 200975cl
Portia Prima 2018
Description of Portia Prima 2009
Portia Prima 2009
- View: Portia Prima 2009 has an intense color.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Mouth: Portia Prima is a red wine made with ink aging country. One of the best wines from the cellar. His 15 months in American oak barrels impart aromas and flavors that are very difficult to forget.
CELLAR: Bodegas Portia
Bodegas Portia offers an excellent range of wines. Some of them winners of prestigious international competitions.More about the Winery
Reviews of Portia Prima 2009
- The winemaker selects grapes from the prime upper side of the bunch, known in Spanish as the 'shoulder'.
- It has a limited production of 100 new French oak barrels. After 10 months in American oak, it undergoes malolactic fermentation in French oak.
- 90 point rating from Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate in the February 2008 issue.
Violet red colour of a young wine. Toffee smell, followed by coffee smell. I noticed a smoky flavour.
Cherry red, clean colour. Concentrated aroma of red fruit jam. An intense red.
I propose to pair this Ribera del Duero with sausages from the same region.