Ribera del Duero
Portia Crianza 201675cl
Portia Crianza 2016
Description of Portia Crianza 2016
Portia Crianza 2016 (Tempranillo)
- View: clean, bright, middle layer, red color with garnet evolution.
- Nose: intense profile, black fruits (blackberries and cassis, some mature), well integrated with sweet notes of roasted coffee and its passage through the barrel.
- Mouth: well structured, balanced and pleasant toasty memories. Long fruit and oak sensations.
APPELLATION: Ribera de Duero.
AGEING: 10 months in French oak barrels and 3 in American oak.
PREPARATION: controlled fermentation at 26ºC
PAIRING: fish, red meat, foie gras, duck, white meat, cheese, lamb, cured meats like Iberian ham and chorizo.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Bodegas Portia offers an excellent range of wines. Some of them winners of prestigious international competitions.More about the Winery
Reviews of Portia Crianza 2016
- Garnet cherry red with aromas of blackberries and redcurrants. In the mouth an excellent balance between fruit and wood provides creamy sensations and pleasant toasty notes.
- This wine is an excellent match for roasted red meat dishes, especially those with sauces made using this wine, seasonal pulses, rice dishes and medium-cured cheeses.
It's good, it can be recommended.
Matches well with cheese.
The first person who told me about this wine, was my brother.