Elaboration of Portia Crianza 2011
Portia Crianza 2011 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Portia 2011:
- View: intense garnet red.
- Nose: aromas of blackberry and red currant.
- Mouth: good balance of fruit and oak flavors, creamy with fine toasty aromas.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: Bodegas Portia
PAIRING: rice, middle-aged cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Bodegas Portia offers an excellent range of wines. Some of them winners of prestigious international competitions.More about the Winery
Reviews of Portia Crianza 2011
- Garnet cherry red with aromas of blackberries and redcurrants. In the mouth an excellent balance between fruit and wood provides creamy sensations and pleasant toasty notes.
- This wine is an excellent match for roasted red meat dishes, especially those with sauces made using this wine, seasonal pulses, rice dishes and medium-cured cheeses.
Cherry red colour. Smells a lot of oak. I liked the taste of blackberries in this Portia Crianza.
The Portia Crianza offers wonderful tinges. Aromas of leather and tobacco. Very nice roasted flavours.