Ribera del Duero
Portia Crianza 201075cl
Portia Crianza 2017
Description of Portia Crianza 2010
Portia Crianza 2010 (Tempranillo)
- View: Portia Crianza 2010 is clean, bright, middle layer, red cherry color with garnet evolution.
- Nose: The nose has intense black fruit profile (blackberries and cassis, ripe something), well integrated with roasted and sweet notes of its passage through the barrel.
- Palate: The palate is well structured, balanced and pleasant toasted leaves memories. Long fruit and oak sensations.
PRODUCER: Bodegas Portia
Grapes: 100% Tempranillo
Bodegas Portia offers an excellent range of wines. Some of them winners of prestigious international competitions.More about the Winery
Reviews of Portia Crianza 2010
- Garnet cherry red with aromas of blackberries and redcurrants. In the mouth an excellent balance between fruit and wood provides creamy sensations and pleasant toasty notes.
- This wine is an excellent match for roasted red meat dishes, especially those with sauces made using this wine, seasonal pulses, rice dishes and medium-cured cheeses.
Cherry red colour. Smells a lot of oak. I liked the taste of blackberries in this Portia Crianza.
The Portia Crianza offers wonderful tinges. Aromas of leather and tobacco. Very nice roasted flavours.