Pesquera Reserva 2015
Tinto Pesquera (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£21.71 + £4.31 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Mi Sumiller (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.33 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Pesquera Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo, Tinta Fina|
If you liked Pesquera Reserva 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tinto Pesquera
Pesquera Reserva 2015 (Tempranillo and Tinta Fina)
- View: opaque cherry red, violet trim.
- Nose: ripe fruit, ink, leather, vanilla and coffee.
- Mouth: full-bodied, fruity, pronounced tannins and good acidity.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: planted vineyards on poor soils of sand and gravel, planted on low trellises to better absorb the heat rising from the ground.
AGEING: 24 months in American oak barrels and 12 months in bottle before going to market.
PREPARATION: after despalillar grape, fermented at a controlled temperature for a time between 2 and 3 weeks. Once the fermentation performance of several pressings before aging.
PAIRING: small game, red meats, stews, roasts and vegetables.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Founded in 1972, Tinto Pesquera is an exemplary exponent of the new wines from Spain. Its nearly 200 acres of Tempranillo (Tinta del Pais), located in a microclimate that promotes the advancement of ripening grapes provide the necessary for the development of nearly all its wines. Alejandro...
Buy Tinto Pesquera Wine:
Highlighted review about Pesquera Reserva 2015
Posted on 09/10/19 at 04.58
Pesquera Reserva 2015
- View: Ruby red with garnet rim.
- Nose: black cherries, hazelnuts and coffee.
- Palate: fruity with sweet tannins.
Aging: 24 months in American oak barrels Grapes: Tempranillo
Pairing: Small game and red meats.
More reviews about Pesquera Reserva 2015
Posted on 26/09/19 at 04.57
- View: To view Tinto Pesquera Reserva presents a deep cherry red high layer
- Nose: The nose is a complex Tinto Pesquera Reserva clean wine with hints of black fruit and toffee
- Palate: The palate Tinto Pesquera Reserva elegant, long silky black where the fruit stands and is assembled in an exceptional way with wood
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 15 and 17 ° C
- ALCOHOLIC: 14º
Posted on 29/05/19 at 04.37
- ALCOHOL: 14º
- TEMPERATURE: 15º to 17ºC
- PAIRING: It joint well with red meat, game and feathered hair, cold meats, roasts and vegetables.
Posted on 28/05/19 at 15.15
Contents: 0, 75 l
The winery was founded in 1972 by Alejandro Fernández. The property is located in the Ribera del Duero and is composed of two hundred and fifty hectares of vineyard on clayey-calcareous soils planted entirely Tempranillo.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pesquera Reserva 2012
Reviews about Pesquera Reserva 2008