Pago de los Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2014
Pago de los Capellanes (Ribera del Duero)
£78.25 + £15.24 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£469.49 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£938.97 + £45.13 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 1.2 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Pago de los Capellanes Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Pago de los Capellanes|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tinta del País (100%), Tempranillo|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatHam and sausagesBraised BeefRed meatGameBirdsLambPorkJamon Iberico|
If you liked Pago de los Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pago de los Capellanes
Pago de los Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2014 (Tinta del País and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Pago de los Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2014:
- View: ruby, intense garnet tones clean.
- Nose: fine complexity, hints of ripe fruit, especially cherry, currant, cassis, in harmony with the tones of good wood, spices (vanilla, coconut) and a background of licorice.
- Mouth: a great balance, step a tasty, sweet by the maturity of its tannins and lively turn its good acidity.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINES: Pago de los Capellanes
GRAPES: Tinto Fino.
PAIRING: roast lamb.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Pago de los Capellanes
Pago de los Capellanes is located near the village of Pedrosa de Duero, nestled deep in the heart of the Ribera del Duero region of Spain, home to some of the finest grapes of the region. In the past, the estate had a mere few thousand vines, grown in the traditional goblet style. The Rodero -...
Buy Pago de los Capellanes Wine:
More reviews about Pago de los Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2014
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- To produce this wine grapes are used 100% Tempranillo.
- In view can be seen a ruby color with intense garnet tones.
- it has a fine aromatic complexity from fruit colors such as red currant and cherry wood tones and even spices such as vanilla and coconut.
- In the mouth it has a good balance, with a tasty and sweet step due to the maturity of its tannins.
- It is an aged in new French oak barrels for 18 months wine.
Posted on 18/04/18 at 10.13
It gives it a vivid ruby color with garnet tones
On the nose its fine complexity with hints of ripe fruit, cherry, currant and smoky licorice bottom
The palate has a great balance due to the maturity of its tannins
Posted on 30/11/17 at 05.00
Pago Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2014
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Pago de los Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2013
It had an intense colour. Smelling it, I noticed the aromas of blackberries. A surprisingly fresh wine.
We had it with snacks.
Reviews about Pago de los Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2009
Pago de Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2009
The Pago de Capellanes Reserva Magnum pairs well with meat.
I shared a few glasses of Pago de Capellanes Reserva Magnum with that person I always am happy to drink wine with.
I do not know where I bought it.
It must evolve.
Reviews about Pago de los Capellanes Reserva Magnum 2007
It was just slightly past.