Ribera del Duero
Matarromera Crianza 201775cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León, Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo, Tinta Fina|
Description of Matarromera Crianza 2017
Matarromera Crianza 2017 (Tempranillo and Tinta Fina)
- View: Medium-high cherry red color with abundant violet tones that indicate long life.
- Nose: Intense and highly complex, in which powerful aromas of ripe black fruit coexist, combined with lactones and new wood tones.
- Mouth: It is a tasty wine, with a generous mid palate and a powerful and long finish. Good structure and polished tannins. It has the elegance and intensity of the best Ribera de Duero.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: La Aguilera, Tejares, Martinete, Badén, Olivares. Vineyards between 2 and 19 hectares with an altitude of between 730 and 790 meters above sea level.
AGING: 12 months in American and French oak barrels. The barrels are fine-grained and medium roasted. Later it rests in the bottle, to refine and acquire the typical aromas of this great wine.
PREPARATION: Fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 10-14 days at 28ºC.
PAIRING: Starters, Ham, Cheese, Rice, Meat
RECOMMENDED SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16ºC
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
How to serve
Matarromera is included within the Matarromera group, which includes several wineries in Ribera del Duero, Rueda and crayfish.More about the Winery
Reviews of Matarromera Crianza 2017
- On the nose it is very complex. Excellent harmony: strawberry, blackberry and figs: some hints of milky aromas.
- On the palate, powerful, extraordinary backbone and elegant.
- Sweet polished tannins perfectly balanced with some spicy and fruity flavours.
- Smooth and lingering finish.
Next time I'll try it again.