Malleolus Magnum 2014
Bodegas Emilio Moro (Ribera del Duero)
£54.16 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Malleolus Magnum 2014 right now.
Technical sheet · Malleolus
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Emilio Moro
Malleolus Magnum 2014 (Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Malleolus Magnum 2014:
- View: black apicotado, high layer.
- Nose: aromas of black fruit (plum and blackberry), spicy, floral, roasted coffee, fine woods, balsamic and mineral.
- Mouth: great structure, excellent balance, tasty, large, fine, elegant tannins, complex step, elegant and very long finish.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Bodegas Emilio Moro
Since 1987 Bodegas Emilio Moro decided to market their wines beginning with a small winery in the eight tanks were installed, a sheller, cooling equipment for temperature control, a small bottling labeling, all very familiar but with top controls of quality. In 1997 he began work on the actual...
Buy Bodegas Emilio Moro Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Malleolus Magnum 2011
Good wine with a dish of lentils.
Nice chat with friends.
Reviews about Malleolus Magnum 2015
Emilio Moro Malleolus Magnum 2015
- View: Ripe cherry, garnet rim bottom covered with thin layer.
- Nose: Intense black fruit, candied compote, balsamic and aromatic wood notes. MOUTH step
Aging: 18 months in oak barrels francésUvas 100% Tinto Fino