Bodegas Emilio Moro (Ribera del Duero)
£30.67 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£184.01 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£368.01 + £18.81 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
Shipping: Xtrawine UK (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.47 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Malleolus
If you liked Malleolus 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Emilio Moro
Malleolus 2017 (Tinto Fino)
- View: this wine is red garnet intense and very strong tone, is quite deep, signs bright flashes of violet and blue.
- Nose: aromas are varied and quite intense, you can feel delicious notes of ripe red fruits and black cherries, harmonized with delicious aromas of vanilla and hints of bitter chocolate.
- Mouth: is quite juicy and very tasty, complex flavors featuring raspberry and spicy notes. nice and very tasty finish.
APPELLATION: O.D. Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: Emilio Moro.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
AGEING: 14 to 18 months in French oak barrels.
PREPARATION: the grapes are harvested manually, then taken to the winery where they spend for preprocessing prior to fermentation maceration. After this process the grapes are pressed and the must is placed to ferment for 21 days with temperature control.
WINE PAIRING: Serve with delicious red meat prepared on the grill.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14-16 ° C
Bodegas Emilio Moro
Since 1987 Bodegas Emilio Moro decided to market their wines beginning with a small winery in the eight tanks were installed, a sheller, cooling equipment for temperature control, a small bottling labeling, all very familiar but with top controls of quality. In 1997 he began work on the actual...
Buy Bodegas Emilio Moro Wine:
Highlighted review about Malleolus 2017
Posted on 24/01/20 at 05.55
More reviews about Malleolus 2017
Posted on 04/10/19 at 04.50
BODEGA: Emilio Moro S. L.
VARIETY: Tinta Fina (Tempranillo)
This wine has been 28 days macerating with the skins and then malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels. It has been aged for 18 months in new French oak barrels Allier until the time of bottling.
Serving temperature: Between 16 and 18 ° C.
Recommendations: Decant an hour before consumption.
Posted on 03/10/19 at 04.59
- View: A view, Malleoulus 2017 Emilio Moro has a cherry color with garnet edge
- Nose: The nose, Malleoulus 2017 Emilio Moro is an intense wine varietal aromas own Tempranillo, such as black fruit and licorice. Spicy and balsamic touches
- Palate: The palate, Malleoulus 2017 Emilio Moro is a silky, powerful wine with fruit load but perfectly balanced with wood
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 16 and 18 ° C
- ALCOHOLIC: 14. 5th
Posted on 14/09/19 at 04.19
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Malleolus 2011
Emilio Moro Malleolus 2011
Reviews about Malleolus 2009
Emilio Moro Malleolus 2009
Reviews about Malleolus 2016