Bodegas Emilio Moro (Ribera del Duero)
£27.09 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Malleolus 2011 right now.
Technical sheet · Malleolus
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Emilio Moro|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo, Tinto Fino, Tinta Fina|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatCheeseGameGrilled meatsDry cheeseSemi-cured cheese|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2020|
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Emilio Moro
Malleolus 2011 (Tempranillo, Tinto Fino and Tinta Fina)
- View: Malleolus 2011 miuestra ripe cherry color, background covered with thin layer garnet rim.
- Nose: The nose is a very intense black fruit wine which dominates jam, balsamic and aromatic woods. Equally stand spicy aromas of cloves and coffee, clay minerals touches.
- Mouth: The palate is powerful and packed great balance. Retronasal appear again spicy, black fruit and aromatic woods. The palate is velvety and excellent integration between fruit and wood.
PAIRING: Lechazo or roast pork, rice with meat, spicy stews.
CELLAR: Bodegas Emilio Moro
GRAPES: Tinto Fino
Bodegas Emilio Moro
Since 1987 Bodegas Emilio Moro decided to market their wines beginning with a small winery in the eight tanks were installed, a sheller, cooling equipment for temperature control, a small bottling labeling, all very familiar but with top controls of quality. In 1997 he began work on the actual...
Buy Bodegas Emilio Moro Wine:
Highlighted review about Malleolus 2011
More reviews about Malleolus 2011
Posted on 19/02/16 at 11.17
- View: garnet ripe cherry, dark trim and some violet hues, thin layer.
- Nose: intensely aromatic nose, dominated by black fruit, with some dairy and balsamic...
Posted on 15/09/15 at 11.39
- View: Malleolus 2011 has a color ripe cherry, garnet rim bottom covered with thin layer.
- Nose: wine is a very intense black fruit which dominates jam, balsamic and aromatic...
Posted on 30/04/15 at 12.10
- View: Cherry red
- Nose: aromas of fruit
- Mouth: balanced, larrgo end
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Emilio Moro
Posted on 14/04/15 at 17.57
- View: cherry color with garnet rim, high layer.
- Nose: balsamic, aromatic woods, spices, black-ripe fruit and jam, and coffee and mineral notes....
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02
- View: Ripe cherry, garnet rim bottom covered with thin layer.
- Nose: Intense black fruit, candied compote, balsamic and aromatic wood notes. MOUTH step
Aging: 18 months in French...
Posted on 09/06/16 at 14.29
- It comes from Bodegas Emilio Moro, which already has the third generation vintner.
- For its preparation the variety from...
Posted on 10/10/15 at 04.57
Posted on 08/09/15 at 13.14
Posted on 18/08/15 at 13.48
- Palate: powerful and concentrated is good balance. Retronasal appear again spicy, black fruit and aromatic woods. The palate is velvety and excellent integration between frutay...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Malleolus 2009