Emilio Moro 2017
Bodegas Emilio Moro (Ribera del Duero)
£19.81 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£118.86 + £17.89 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
£379.29 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Xtrawine UK (Italy)
£ You will receive 0.3 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Emilio Moro
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas Emilio Moro|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo (100%), Tinto Fino (100%), Tinta Fina|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatCheeseRed meatLambSemi-cured cheese|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2023|
If you liked Emilio Moro 2017, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Emilio Moro
Emilio Moro 2017 (Tempranillo, Tinto Fino and Tinta Fina)
- View: cherry red, very intense, violet hues.
- Nose: aromas typical of Tempranillo polished with raising, woody notes in the background fused with the personality of the variety.
- Mouth: reflection of the nose. Powerful and meaty but with a sweet and smooth tannins.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: vineyards in Pesquera de Duero, facing southwest. Clayey-chalky soil stony.
GRAPES: 100% fine Tinto.
AGEING: aged for 12 months in American oak barrels and French oak.
PREPARATION: fermentation in stainless steel at a controlled temperature. Malolactic 30 days also in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: roast lamb, grilled red meat, furred game and aged cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
Bodegas Emilio Moro
Since 1987 Bodegas Emilio Moro decided to market their wines beginning with a small winery in the eight tanks were installed, a sheller, cooling equipment for temperature control, a small bottling labeling, all very familiar but with top controls of quality. In 1997 he began work on the actual...
Buy Bodegas Emilio Moro Wine:
Highlighted review about Emilio Moro 2017
Posted on 21/11/19 at 05.12
Emilio Moro 2017
More reviews about Emilio Moro 2017
Posted on 14/08/19 at 12.09
Posted on 06/08/19 at 20.04
This Tinto Fino is very pleasing to the eye. This wine from Bodegas Emilio Moro smells like red fruit compote. It was light.
A wine to be paired with "Tapas".
Posted on 19/10/19 at 05.01
Emilio Moro Crianza 2017
- View: A view, Emilio Moro Crianza 2017 has a dark cherry color
- Nose: The nose Emilio Moro Crianza 2017 brings aromas of ripe black fruit, toasted balanced and integrated
- Palate: The palate, Emilio Moro Crianza 2017 is a powerful wine, meaty, great presence that envelops the palate
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 15 and 17 ° C
- ALCOHOLIC: 14. 5th
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Emilio Moro 2015
Reviews about Emilio Moro 2011
Reviews about Emilio Moro 2009