Dominio de Atauta (Ribera del Duero)
£197.99 FREE SHIPPING! (7 days)
£197.99 FREE SHIPPING! (7 days)
£395.99 FREE SHIPPING! (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK Free shipping from £125.66 in this store
£ You will receive 3.03 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Dominio de Atauta
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2014 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Winery:||Dominio de Atauta|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Dominio de Atauta 2014, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dominio de Atauta
Dominio de Atauta 2014 (Tinto Fino)
TASTING NOTES OF Dominio de Atauta 2014:
- View: Cherry red very good coat.
- Nose: complex, good intensity, aromas of black fruit jam, torrefactadas notes, coffee, Juanola, blond snuff and box of chocolates.
- Boca: constiutido well, large, tasty, balanced, noble tannic good acidity, fine wood integrated aftertaste of good length.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
PAIRING: lamb, roast suckling pig, sweetbreads and sausages.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
Dominio de Atauta
We are in the Valley Atauta in Soria, almost at the eastern boundary of the Ribera del Duero. Domain Atauta is built in four heights on rock and totally gravity (to avoid unnecessary pumping), on a slope of the valley, surrounded by vineyards, 7 km south of the town of San Esteban de Gormaz,...
Buy Dominio de Atauta Wine:
Highlighted review about Dominio de Atauta 2014
Posted on 10/07/18 at 12.15
Dominio de Atauta 2014
More reviews about Dominio de Atauta 2014
Posted on 12/11/17 at 23.02
Posted on 27/01/19 at 04.44
Posted on 03/11/18 at 04.32
Posted on 24/10/18 at 03.53
Posted on 03/07/18 at 03.41
BODEGA: Dominio de Atauta Storage S.L.
It has been made from grapes of the variety Tinto Fino and has aged for 18 months in French oak barrels.
The grapes come from various payments and are characterized by having each its particular character.
Serving temperature: between 14 and 18 ° C.
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- This wine is made only with the variety Tinta Fina from various payments that pervade a particular character.
- A 1 000m above sea level in the valley of Atauta a soriana town on the eastern edge of Ribera del Duero, there is a valley that is a true enological jewel.
- This is where the Dominio de Atauta wineries produce wines in order to reflect on them all the peculiarities that is able to offer the Tinto Fino variety of pre-phylloxera vineyards with more than a century old.
- Dominio de Atauta Winery produces its wines from the fine red variety.
- The grapes come from vineyards planted to 950 and 1000m altitude.
- The care of the vineyard work and support extreme weather conditions of low rainfall and large temperature variations favoring good ripening of the grapes.
- That is why the work done in the vineyard throughout the entire cycle requires great care to achieve exceptional qualities, followed by careful intervention in the winery.
- As a result of such careful work, the wines of Bodegas de Atauta have carved a niche among the most prominent and recognized the designation of origin Ribera del Duero.
- Dominio de Atauta produces its wines traditionally.
- Once the process has taken place alohólica maceration and fermentation, the wine is aged over 18 months in French oak barrels.
- Tasting notes of Dominio de Atauta presentaun Visually colorrojo pillory with purple trim.
- The nose is intense with a predominance of red fruit aromas, notes of toasted oak aging, and some nice floral notes.
- The palate is fresh and meaty with a silky and fruity step.
- It's a full-bodied wine with ripe tannins and good acidity.
- It has a long finish.
- It is balanced.
- We recommend taking with roasted red meats, stews, civet, big game, feathered game
Posted on 29/03/18 at 03.45
Posted on 16/03/18 at 04.32
Posted on 25/11/17 at 04.49
- View: Color Intense cherry
- Nose: Seductive fruity nose with hints of black plums with balsamic notes
- Palate: The palate is well structured, vibrant, concentrated and great personality
Bodegas Dominio Dominio de Atauta wineries. Located in the Valley of Atauta, a region with a long winemaking tradition located in the province of Soria. One of the peculiarities of Atauta is the altitude at which are the vineyards between 950 and 1 000m, providing a good maturity, but the determining factor for getting such good wine Ribera del Duero factor is the diversity of soils , which did not suffer the attack of phylloxera.
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 16 and 18 ° C
- Alcohol content: 14. 8
Posted on 28/10/17 at 05.13
Dominio de Atauta wineries were founded in 2000 in San Esteban de Gormaz at an altitude around 1 000m, the highest in Ribera del Duero.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dominio de Atauta 2013
Reviews about Dominio de Atauta 2012
Reviews about Dominio de Atauta 2010
Reviews about Dominio de Atauta 2011