Ribera del Duero
Damana 5 201875cl
Damana 5 2018
Discover More About Our Products
Damana 5 2018 is an intense cherry-red wine made from 100% Tempranillo grapes. Fresh and balanced with notes of red fruits and a hint of spice, this oak-aged red wine is a delight to drink. Pair it with grilled red meat for a real treat.
Description of Damana 5 2018
Damana 5 2018 (Tempranillo)
- View: Intense cherry red.
- Nose: Fresh and balanced with hints of red fruits and a hint of spice.
- Mouth: Sweet, fresh and fruity, with a vividness. Pleasant aftertaste.
APPELLATION: Ribera de Duero.
VINES: 20-year-old vines on sandy loam soil.
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo
AGEING: 5 months in French and American oak. (80%/20% respectively).
PREPARATION: Grapes harvested manually. Stripping and maceration at controlled temperature. Alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: Grilled red meat.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 12-14 ° C
Reviews of Damana 5 2018
- On the palate there is a wealth of fresh, lively berry fruit flavours leading to a sumptuous yet elegant finish.
- Spain's answer to Malbec, Ribera del Duero is bolshy and fruity, dark and delicious.
- Damana 5 so named as it is aged for 5 months in oak
It's a red with an opaque tone. Smell of ripe fruit compote. An oil-textured wine.
I recommend to pair it with "Pinchos" or "Tapas".
My friends loved Damana 5.