Ribera del Duero
Damana 5 201375cl
Damana 5 2018
Description of Damana 5 2013
Damana 5 2013 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Damana 5 2013:
- View: Intense cherry red, medium-high.
- Nose: balanced fresh red fruit, spicy small contributions donated by his short time in oak.
- Mouth: sweet, fresh and fruity, a vitality of its own youth. Pleasant aftertaste.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
VINEYARD: Bodegas y Viñedos Tábula
GRAPES: 100% Tempranillo.
TEMPERATURE: between 15 and 17 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Reviews of Damana 5 2013
- On the palate there is a wealth of fresh, lively berry fruit flavours leading to a sumptuous yet elegant finish.
- Spain's answer to Malbec, Ribera del Duero is bolshy and fruity, dark and delicious.
- Damana 5 so named as it is aged for 5 months in oak
It's a red with an opaque tone. Smell of ripe fruit compote. An oil-textured wine.
Red wine with violet reflections. Toasty aromas. Very light flavour.