Ribera del Duero
Damana 5 201175cl
Damana 5 2018
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León, Spain)|
|Winery:||Bodegas y Viñedos Tábula|
|Grapes:||Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo|
Description of Damana 5 2011
Damana 5 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon and Tempranillo)
- View: Damana 5 2011 shows an intense cherry red, medium-high.
- Nose: Fresh red fruits balanced with spicy small contributions donated by his time in oak.
- Mouth: Sweet Tooth, fresh and fruity with a vividness of his own youth. Pleasant aftertaste.
TEMPERATURE: 15 ° C
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13.5%
WINEMAKING: This wine has undergone a aged for 5 months in barrels of French and American oak.
PRODUCER: WINERYs Tabula
The sommelier's review
Reviews of Damana 5 2011
- On the palate there is a wealth of fresh, lively berry fruit flavours leading to a sumptuous yet elegant finish.
- Spain's answer to Malbec, Ribera del Duero is bolshy and fruity, dark and delicious.
- Damana 5 so named as it is aged for 5 months in oak
It's a red with an opaque tone. Smell of ripe fruit compote. An oil-textured wine.
Red wine with violet reflections. Toasty aromas. Very light flavour.