Corimbo Magnum 2010
Bodegas La Horra (Ribera del Duero)
£32.19 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Corimbo Magnum 2010 right now.
Technical sheet · Corimbo
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas La Horra
Corimbo Magnum 2010 (Tempranillo and Tinta del País)
- View: Corimbo Magnum 2010 has an intense red colour with garnet red background and the trim purple notes.
- Nose: nuances appear to be perceived in the nose, dominates the game of red and black fruit, but also there is the fine mineral character and spicy, while again feel retronasal aromas. The nose is red and black fruit, in the line of cherry and blackberry, and collecting a fresh feeling with light spicy notes in the line of freshly ground black pepper. Provides minerals memories also bring to mind the smell of fresh roots from the earth. Very expressive and intense aroma with fruity distinctly above the wood, almost imperceptible.
- Palate: Corimbo is a Ribera del Duero Tempranillo aged for 12 months in barrels of French and American oak. The taste is full, enveloping, without valleys, with great feeling fruity freshness. Also, the tannin is present with good quality, youth scoring wine, along with good acidity, which gives a pleasant coolness attached to the feeling of fullness. In short, a Bank with race and personality, very friendly and enjoy.
PRODUCER: Bodegas La Horrocks
Bodegas La Horra
Buy Bodegas La Horra Wine:
More reviews about Corimbo Magnum 2010
Posted on 12/08/16 at 09.07
Earth under the pines in the morning. Nosetic sun, lavender, marjoram and jara. That Floral notes give it freshness. Feels creamy, medium volume acariciante.Cuerpo good, fruity and fresh. Tannins fresh pine forest on the nose is appreciated.
Posted on 29/04/14 at 05.49
Corimbo Magnum 2010 was excellent
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Corimbo Magnum 2014
Red intense cherry colour and very high layer. Smells of wood. It is a very balanced Graciano.
Reviews about Corimbo Magnum 2013
- View: intense red with garnet red background, purple edging notes.
- Nose: very expressive and intense aroma, fruity character marked above the wood, almost imperceptible.
- Mouth: full, enveloping, without vaguadas, feeling great fruit and lots of freshness, red and black fruit, mineral character, fine spicy aromas again retronasally.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
AGEING: 12 months in barrels of French and American oak.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5%
Reviews about Corimbo Magnum 2012
Typical opacity of a Bodegas La Horra. Especially noticeable smoky aromas in this Bodegas La Horra. Powerful flavour.