Ribera del Duero
Description of Corimbo 2013
Corimbo 2013 (Graciano and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Corimbo 2013:
- View: high layer, cherry and live background cherry red border.
- Nose: good intensity, red and black fruit, mainly cherries and blackberries, well integrated wood, fruit, very nice creamy note, aromatic plants.
- Mouth: good volume, ripe but fresh fruit very fine tannins present.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
GRAPES: Tinto Fino.
PAIRING: grilled lamb.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Reviews of Corimbo 2013
- A harmonious and balanced wine. Very consistent nose and mouth, in which fruits and freshness come to the fore. The result is a pedigree Ribera with personality, very pleasant, to be enjoyed.
- Serve at room temperature accompanied by fine rich dishes such as roasted venison or grilled beef.
Cherry colour with brown edges. This red wine has a chestnut background. Nice, dense and warm in the mouth.
La Horra Corimbo 2015
The Bodegas Roda should be enjoyed after the meal.
I gave it to my parents and we tried it together.