Bodegas La Horra (Ribera del Duero)
£31.87 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£191.21 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£382.43 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.47 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Corimbo
If you liked Corimbo 2013, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas La Horra
Corimbo 2013 (Graciano and Tempranillo)
TASTING NOTES OF Corimbo 2013:
- View: high layer, cherry and live background cherry red border.
- Nose: good intensity, red and black fruit, mainly cherries and blackberries, well integrated wood, fruit, very nice creamy note, aromatic plants.
- Mouth: good volume, ripe but fresh fruit very fine tannins present.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
GRAPES: Tinto Fino.
PAIRING: grilled lamb.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Bodegas La Horra
Buy Bodegas La Horra Wine:
Highlighted review about Corimbo 2013
Posted on 20/04/18 at 12.40
More reviews about Corimbo 2013
Posted on 02/01/18 at 14.28
- View: Picota.
- Nose: Red fruits, black fruits. Woody, fruity, aromatic.
- Mouth: Ripe fruit. Fresh, balanced.
APPELLATION: O.D. Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: La Horra
GRAPES: Tinta de Toro.
PREPARATION: 14 months in barrels of French and American oak.
TEMPERATURE: 15-17 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Corimbo 2014
Reviews about Corimbo 2012
Reviews about Corimbo 2010