Ribera del Duero
Description of Corimbo 2011
Corimbo 2011 (Tempranillo and Tinta del País)
- View: Corimbo 2011 has an intense red color with garnet red and purple background notes on the rim,
- Nose: A wine with a very expressive and intense aroma with marked fruity character above the wood, almost imperceptible. In red and black fruit nose is in the line of cherry and blackberry, and a feeling of freshness is seen with light spicy notes in the line of freshly ground black pepper. Minerals also brings memories bring to mind the smell of fresh roots from the earth.
- Palate: The palate is full, enveloping, without valleys, with great feel and fruity freshness. The perceived nuances in nose appear, dominates the game of red and black fruit, but also arises the mineral character and fine spicy, while again feel retronasal aromas.
PRODUCER: Bodegas La Horrocks
Grapes: 100% Tempranillo
Reviews of Corimbo 2011
- A harmonious and balanced wine. Very consistent nose and mouth, in which fruits and freshness come to the fore. The result is a pedigree Ribera with personality, very pleasant, to be enjoyed.
- Serve at room temperature accompanied by fine rich dishes such as roasted venison or grilled beef.
Cherry colour with brown edges. This red wine has a chestnut background. Nice, dense and warm in the mouth.
La Horra Corimbo 2015
The Bodegas Roda should be enjoyed after the meal.
I gave it to my parents and we tried it together.