Ribera del Duero
Description of Corimbo 2009
Corimbo 2009 (Tinta del País)
- View: Intense red colour with red cherry and red cherry notes on the blue edging.
- Nose: very expressive and intense with marked fruit over wood, almost imperceptible. The nose is red and black fruit on the line of cherry and blackberry, and there is a sense of freshness with notes of herbs and scrub, earthy, cocoa and a warm feeling pine end in summer .
- Mouth: The mouth is large, structured, with great feeling and lots of fresh fruit, in short, a Ribera del Duero with race and personality, very friendly and enjoy.
DO: Ribera del Duero
VINEYARD: Bodegas La Horra
GRAPES: Tinta del Pais
AGEING: Aged 12 months in French oak and American
Pairing: Meat sauce, lamb stew, rice with mushrooms.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 14-16 ° C.
Alcohol: 14.5% Vol
How to serve
The sommelier's review
Reviews of Corimbo 2009
- A harmonious and balanced wine. Very consistent nose and mouth, in which fruits and freshness come to the fore. The result is a pedigree Ribera with personality, very pleasant, to be enjoyed.
- Serve at room temperature accompanied by fine rich dishes such as roasted venison or grilled beef.
Cherry colour with brown edges. This red wine has a chestnut background. Nice, dense and warm in the mouth.
La Horra Corimbo 2015
The Bodegas Roda should be enjoyed after the meal.
I gave it to my parents and we tried it together.