Bodegas Torres (Ribera del Duero)
Product not available in United States
£10.24 + £6.75 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: Vino España (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.15 points for each unit bought
Celeste Roble 2016, is a wine of nuances, where the fruity character of the "tinto fino" variety is perceived exceptionally, together with the aromas of its short, but intense, step by barrel. Celeste Roble, the star of Ribera del Duero of Bodegas Torres, the 'most admired wine brand in the world' by professionals in the sector, according to the British reference magazine Drinks International.
Technical sheet · Celeste Roble
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Tempranillo, Tinta Fina|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatMushroomsSoups and stewsHam and sausagesRed meatWhite meatJamon IbericoRagout|
If you liked Celeste Roble 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
Celeste Roble 2016 (Tempranillo and Tinta Fina)
CATA NOTES: Celeste Roble 2016
- View: Cherry.
- Nose: floral notes, ripe red fruit, notes of roasting.
- Mouth: Round, nice and smooth entry, soft tannins. long, elegant finish.
APPELLATION: Ribera del Duero.
WINERY: Bodegas Torres.
GRAPES: Tinta Fina.
PAIRING: all kinds of red meats or stews always.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more differentiated...
Buy Bodegas Torres Wine:
Highlighted review about Celeste Roble 2016
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- Occurs in cellars Miguel Torres grapes 100% Tinto Fino.
- This wine has D. O. Ribera del Duero.
- Its color is cherry red.
- Provides an intense and powerful aroma of red fruits and spices.
- It has a nice entry on the palate, with a route...
More reviews about Celeste Roble 2016
Posted on 02/11/17 at 07.43
Posted on 05/05/17 at 11.19
- View: Cherry.
- Nose: floral and ripe red fruit notes, notes of roasting.
- Mouth: Round, nice and smooth entry, with soft tannins. long, elegant finish....
Posted on 08/02/18 at 04.19
Posted on 09/11/17 at 04.59
Torres is a family business with several generations dedicated to the production of wine and brandy in...
Posted on 08/11/17 at 05.09
Posted on 06/10/17 at 04.52
- View: 2016 Red Wine Celeste Roble has a purple cherry color with edge. medium-high
- Nose: The 2016 Red Wine Celeste Roble is very intense with hints of red fruit, licorice, black...
Posted on 29/09/17 at 05.00
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Celeste Roble 2012